Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Cowgirl 1st Birthday

Every year my birthday ideas have gotten bigger and bigger thanks to pinterest... Scary thought considering my oldest is only 4! She is a total party planner so she has been pushing me to be more creative for birthday parties!

For Allie's first birthday we were on vacation with family so we just did a small birthday party at the cabin where we were staying. Since I still get full control of the type of party at 1, we did a coral/baby blue cowgirl theme! 

Pendent Birthday Banner with Twine for the rope and paisley bows on the sides. The cowgirl theme went great with all the wood walls of the cabin we were staying in.



Birthday Hats made from card stock. I took a piece of cow print fabric and wrapped it around the bottom. Added bows for both the little girls hats and cut out a 1 for the birthday girl hat! 


With the rest of the cow print fabric I made her a matching bib!



Okay so I still need some work on my cake balls but this was one of my first attempts!

So it was a simple birthday but made it very special for her! She loved it!


No comments:

Post a Comment